Portola Business Advantage
Whether your business is a small vineyard with a handful of employees or a large CPA firm racing to meet critical deadlines, the demand to do more with less is now greater than ever.
These demands have made you an authority on multitasking and nobody knows better than you the importance of getting the job done right the first time.
Finding a partner who understands the role technology plays in your business can mean the difference between just getting by or finally achieving the results you have been searching for.
The Portola Business Advantage helps you meet customer demands, improve employee productivity, and keep your business and IT systems running at peak performance, all without breaking the bank.
Who will be helping you?
- Our Executive Staff / Executive Account Managers / Project Managers have over 35 years of combined experience
- Our Director of Sales and Business Development has over 10 years of experience
- Our Inside Sales Representatives / Business Development Staff have over 7 years of combined experience
- Our Senior Project Manager has over 10 years of experience with an MBA and PMI / PMP certifications
- Our Analyst has 3 years of experience and a degree in Mechanical Engineering
We help business owners from a wide range of industries conquer some of today’s toughest technology challenges. Some of the many markets we serve include:
Long History of Exceptional Service
Our consulting team has been certified by all major software, hardware and application vendors. Each consultant invests a minimum of 80 hours every year in intensive continuing professional education (CPE).
Armed with continually updated skills, this team applies its expertise to make sure your business runs at maximum efficiency. Now businesses of all sizes can reap the benefits of our firm’s collective knowledge and practical hands-on experience.
Some of the many benefits our clients enjoy: