Whether you are an established Fortune 500 company, a start-up on the horizon, or a public-sector customer, we have the skillset you need. We can design, build, install, and support your entire infrastructure from the ground up. Talk is cheap; we do not just say we can get it done, we do get it done! Proof is in the pudding, we have the expertise and the references to back it up.
When we say TRUE IT Consulting Firm we mean it. Instead of dealing with multiple companies, different contracts, conflicting visions, and too many moving parts, reach out to Portola Systems, your one-stop shop. If you are moving into an empty building and need help with design architecture, implementation, and support, we can do it. We can also come into your already established infrastructure and help improve security, performance, and overall satisfaction. We assist many customers with business continuity and disaster recovery planning, vulnerability scans, penetration testing, wireless assessments and much more. If you need help, we have a solution. After one project, you will see what we mean by the Portola Advantage.
How will we make your job less stressful?
- Provide Strategic Planning, Systems Engineering, and Design Services
- Provide Project Management to ensure on-target delivery of strategic technology initiatives and milestones
- Provide a wide-range of professional services on-site and remotely during normal business hours: Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., as well as emergency support 24/7/365, remotely and/or on-site, guaranteeing a 1-hour response time
- Provide software, systems and network support, expert-level troubleshooting for difficult problems, as well as replacing, upgrading, or implementing complex systems that require a high degree of expertise
- Co-management (with IS Manager) of core Information Systems Department initiatives and planning activities
- Perform Systems Administration Services and/or assist staff with repairs and essential maintenance of PCs and Servers, including updates
- Perform Network Administration Services and/or assist staff with network maintenance, management, and monitoring, to ensure ongoing operation of critical infrastructure
- Document information system processes and procedures
- Conduct problem-solving, maintenance, and planning with outside consultants, and contact support hotlines to resolve problems with vertical line of business systems as needed.
Go confidently with The Portola Advantage
We’re behind you all the way!